Nuna Warranty Policy
Warranty Length Details
OUR GEAR AND ACCESSORIES
All of our products are covered by a 5-year warranty from the original date of purchase as shown on your sales receipt or invoice or as may be otherwise specified by us. An extended warranty of 7-year in total is available if you register your purchase at https://nunababy.eu/uk/register-your-product
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, our gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was purchased.
If for some reason our products show a defect in materials or workmanship when your product is used in accordance with our user manuals during the warranty period, please contact us. To make a claim under the warranty, please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand.
If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will either send you a replacement part or make a repair free of charge. This also covers the cost of shipping. If a product cannot be repaired, we will replace the product with the same model and colour. If an identical product is not available, we will replace it with the closest model and colour. However, please note our warranty applies to the original purchaser only, and the repairs do not extend the warranty.
During the standard Warranty period: If you made your purchase from an authorized dealer, please return your product to them for it to be repaired or replaced free of charge. If you bought it via this website, please contact our Consumer Service team via email (email@example.com). Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
During the extended Warranty period: Please contact our Consumer Service team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty?
- Our warranty covers all manufacturing defects including, chassis, frame, wheels, harnesses, zips, fasteners, seams and belt systems when your product has been used in the way described in our instruction and care manuals.
Our Warranty DOES NOT Cover
- Damage caused through normal wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, negligence or if you don't follow the user guides in our user manuals. Normal wear and tear includes: Wheels and Tyres that have worn down during regular use; the natural fading of fabrics over time; damage such as worn patches over time through regular use.
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels or chassis due to extreme environmental conditions including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow, insufficient maintenance or improper storage.
- Repairs made by unauthorized third parties.
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by the use of unsuitable parts and by both air and freight transportation.
Warranty length details
All of our gear is covered by a 2-year warranty, starting from the day it was purchased. This excludes accessories.
Our accessories are covered by a 1-year warranty, starting from the day they were purchased.